Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31 - New Year's Eve


December 31 - Think how far your family history research has come this year. What did you accomplish? How can you improve next year? Now go out and start your New Year's Eve festivities.
Wow, another year is done. I am amazed that I actually kept up this blog for an entire year. I want to thank everyone who visited and read this blog last year. Don't forget if you genealogy ideas, just revisit this past years blog for ideas.
 
I want to thank Family Tree Magazine, February 2006 issue for publishing this yearly tips and hints.
I plan on continuing my blog, perhaps it won't be a daily blog, I will definitely, make sure I do something once a week. I plan on recording my daily genealogy research, that is what I originally designed this blog for.
This year has amazed me with over 2600 visits to my blog that ends up being about 7 visits a day.
See you all in the New Year!
P.S. Heading to the Rose Bowl today to cheer on my beloved Wisconsin Badgers. Here's hoping that the third time is the Charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment