Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5

January 5 – Take that shipping trip to an office supply store and stock up on file folders, notepads, mechanical pencils or whatever’s on your list.

Remember the list you created back on the 3rd. Now is the time to see what you really, really need and purchase them. If you are low on an item and it’s not on sale, what until it goes on sale or until you really, really need it, whatever one comes first. Again, remember, NEVER PAY FULL PRICE. IF you can avoid it, don’t pay for full price. I will mention Staples again, only because it is the only store in my rural area that I can go to. But they offer a preview of the Sunday ad, usually around Friday or Saturday. This way you can see ahead of time if any of your items will be coming on sale. Don’t forget to sign up for a rewards card and recycle your printer cartridges. You will earn rewards checks that you can use to buy more supplies from Staples. For example: This week I took 3 cartridges in to recycle and purchased more than $50 in ink, thus my cartridge reward increased from $2 to $6. Therefore instead of earning just $6 in ink rewards I earned $18 in ink rewards plus I earn more rewards in all my purchases. Win, Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment