Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5 - Christmas anyone?


October 5 - Believe it or not, the holidays are right around the corner. Create heirloom photo ornaments as gifts. For instructions, see <genealogy.about.com/cs/holidays/p/ornament.htm>.

I believe it because Christmas decorations are out. I even heard Christmas music coming from the Christmas department because someone turned on one of the displays. Even though I think stores are putting out Christmas stuff way too early, if you are making your presents, its not too early to think about it. It takes time to make presents. I remember when my mother crochet afghans for her children. She had 6 out of the house and three of us were still at home. When October rolled around and she still had three to make, I was asked to help her make a couple. It was fun making the afghans, and I can't even remember which ones I made. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment