Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10 - Share your excitment


October 10 - Share your excitement with a relative who doesn't “get” your genealogy passion by framing an old record about one of his or her ancestors.

This tip makes me laugh because I have many relatives who do not get my genealogy passion. Many years ago, I printed special histories for my six half siblings with their father's ancestry. I knew they didn't have a passion, but I wanted to share my findings with them. Their father died when they were quite young, in fact, one of brothers wasn't even born yet, my mother was pregnant with him and he is born on their wedding anniversary.

Any way you can think of sharing your genealogy passion with your relatives is a good one. They might not get your genealogy passion but what if another relative sees it and they do get your passion. One thing leads to another and before you know it, you have a partner in crime. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment