Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 30 - Evaluate your progress


September 30 - Evaluate your progress. Still stumped on a family line? See the 2006 Genealogy Guidebook, a special issue of Family Tree Magazine,for a dose of brick-wall busting advice.
From the February 2006 issue of Family Tree Magazine

Remember you can always order back issues from Family Tree Magazine and I have all the issues from their very first issue through last year on CD. I use to have every paper issue too, but had to decide to free up the physical space and thus purchased the CD. When the new CD comes out, I buy it and then I share my old issues with someone who is just starting out with their Genealogy. What a great way to promote this hobby or passion or obsession.  What you call it all depends on your level of commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment