Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12 - Church membership books


Sept 12. Page through church membership books and newsletters at a library or historical society.

I came across a church membership book in my father's belongings from when I was in High School. There is a family picture of my parents and my two sisters and I. I think this might be the only professional family portrait of us. I have six more half siblings, from my mother's first marriage, she was a widow. But we never had a professional portrait of all of us. There a picture of my six siblings on my parents wedding day and that was a professional portrait and now this of the final three sisters. What a find, I forgot about that picture, it didn't mean much to me at the time, but it is priceless now.

No comments:

Post a Comment