Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13 - Family photo postage stamp


Sept 13. Turn a family photo into a valid postage stamp at <photo.stamps.com>. Use it for all your correspondence.

What a cool idea for postage stamps. Use it especially at Christmas time, imagine the surprise on your love one's faces to get a stamp with a family photo. Then again, I wonder how many would notice it? How fun to see who noticed that it was a family photo. This is on my to-do-list because I think this would be lots of fun!

Today marks the 10th anniversary of my mothers death. I still miss her as much today as I did when I was told she died. I moved to Arizona to be closer to her because I missed her so much. She moved in 1990 and  I decided to move in 1999. I just miss talking to her, so I know what I will be using as the photo. One of the many beautiful pictures I have of my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment