Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 18 - What's your family story?

March 18 – Consider entering a family story or genealogy how-to-article in the International Society of Family History Writes and Editors’ http://www.isfhwe.org/ annual contest.

Well I was so busy after the wonderful cruise that I had, I haven’t found time to do my daily blog. However, I did promise to report on my cruise. The cruise was wonderful, my hubby and I were able to bond and it was wonderful spending time with my brother and our family friend. The cruise however ended on a rainy day. The last day at sea was raining and windy. We landed in San Diego to pouring rain and had to wait in the Rain for about an hour for the hotel shuttle. Then we drove back in rain all the way home (5 hour drive). The weather was cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment