Sunday, December 11, 2011

This is my first post for my first Blog. I guess we all have to start somewhere and this is my start. This blog will be my way to record my own research efforts. I am hoping to start recaping my research efforts so that I will be able to remember where I left off and where I need to begin. We would all like to beable to research everyday, however life gets in the way. I'm hoping this blog will keep me focus on the task at hand and when I find an interesting site, that I record it so that I can find it again. Plus during my research efforts if I find out about new technology that will aid my genealogy efforts that I will remember to record how I used it. As the title states, this is just "My Simple Genealogy Research Blog". I hope other's will enjoy it and that I develop a habit to start using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment